Sunday, February 21, 2010

speaking at church


This is the small chapel in Breckinridge,
North of Squamish and south of Whistler, but look at that view.
The RS president (who is from Russia, beautiful accent) ask me to speak in RS
and share my experiences from the olympics. There were 40 people in attendance,
20 of us were from the olympics.


after church I went for a gorgeous walk in the woods to Lost Lake

I just happened upon my "Dream cabin" in the woods




This is Lost Lake, it's lost under the snow


then I interviewed for an afternoon job
walking the sleigh ride horses


I also visited the aboriginal museum,
a hand carved canoe, it is a solid piece of tree, over 20 ft long

1 comment:

robert said...

Beautiful pictures and it must have been a very serene experience enjoying your walk in God's country...

Thanks for sharing your Whistler highlights with us! XOX