Monday, February 15, 2010

My roommates and athletes on the bus

I know this looks like I super imposed myself into this photo,
But, I promise, I am really here!
The above photo is the Slovakian team going up to the sliding center with me.
Most of the athletes are very friendly and excited to be here, as am I.
Below are some Croatian (for Kurtis) coaches , in red, on the BC transit, in Whistler village.

These are 4 of my cute roommates (2 redheads Elle, Jen says "we're God's chosen people")
Michelle from Red Dear (North of Calgary and south of Edmonton),
Jen from Hamilton (between Toronto and Niagara Falls,
Molly from Ottawa (the Nation's capital)
and Ashley from Seattle (I'm glad to have another American in the condo)
There is a lot of Canadian pride,
as you can imagine the excitement when they won the 1st gold medal on Canadian soil.

All the luge events are now starting at the women's start,
they have termed it the Olympic start.
The bobsled and skeleton will still start at the top,
because there is a running platform there for their starts.

No comments: