Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bob was right


Bob said I would freeze My buns off
if I came up here


This is Hyug Ho Oh from Korea,
he was stuck in the back of the parking lot where not much was happening,
but he used his time creatively and sculpted this Inukshuk


I sat in the grand stands ($180/seat) for my 1.5 hr long lunch break,
it was a great view of the bottom turn for the Women's luge finals.
The women are starting at the Jr start, and the men are starting at the women's start.
The women were upset and called it the kinder luge.
But the committee couldn't risk having the women score better times than the men.

I grabbed the Swedish downhill team for a quick pic in the village

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I love your blog updates on the Olympics, sweetie--especially the snowman! I did get it right, didn't I... No worries, tho--in 5 weeks you'll be warming those buns in the heavenly Hawaiian sun--aaaah...