Sunday, October 11, 2009

what giving of my life force can give in return




Grandma Darlene and Holly gave blood at the Pumpkin patch blood drive, in return we got coupons for pony rides, bounce house fun and pumpkins. We all had a great time!








Yayhoo!




This was the 1st pony rides for the girls.



not all pumpkins are created equal....



sharing or negotiating?










Teagie found her favorite pumpkins










cousins



their 1st time in a bounce house


just a little bounce and that was enough for them





















3 comments:

kevin and crystal said...

Those girls are the most adorable little girls I have ever seen. You are such a lucky grandma!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Scrumptious.

One bounce was enough? Yep, they're girls alright...

haley said...

You have such cute grandbabies, I can tell you're enjoying it. Sometimes I wish I was a grandma. I think I would enjoy it even more:D