Friday, October 2, 2009

Charlotte's 1st haircut

Charlotte got her 1st haircut today. Yes, Holly said I could, but please email or text her and let her know how cute it is... before she comes home and sees it....
she sat very still for Grandma


I don't think she knew what was going on... she was too busy watching the Wiggles.

Isn't she soooooooooooo cute!

and she knows it

That natural curl is here to stay. Holly was afraid it would be cut off and then be gone.

I put the hair in a ziplock bag and handed it to her,
she walked right over to the garbage and dropped it in,
I guess she is not going to be a saver.










3 comments:

H+B Jackson said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID IT WITH OUT ME!!!!!!!

kevin and crystal said...

I'm glad you got it out of your system with Charlotte. Don't even think about it with my girls. But she does look adorable!

the Nicholas said...

Wish I could've been there...