Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm doing my family history (one photo at a time)

This is my Mom (on the right) and her twin sister
Amy Loraine Ruff Piacentini and Elma LaVerne Ruff Erickson

here they are with their younger sister and brother

these are the parents that raised them:

my grandfather Homer Charles Ruff and my step grandmother
my parents on their wedding day
My beautiful Mother: LaVerne Ruff Erickson
I think my Dad lied about his age to join the navy. He looks very young,

I have that suit and it fit Holly and Benson when they were teenagers.

that is me in the middle and my siblings
Janet Ann, John Kenneth, Catherine Loraine and Micheal Wayne Erickson
My Dad wrote on the back of the photo:
Darlene is sure showing off...
We lived in that trailer on the left.
I just love that hat John ,
and the pants under their Easter dresses,
I guess that's what it takes in Wisconsin to keep warm
adorable (that's the master bedroom inside the trailer)

He's looks a little older here with a mustache...
John Hilmer Erickson
Hey, Mike, what a cute kid you were.
I remember combing your hair
with greasy kids stuff...











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your mother was beautiful! Love the pictures. Good job on doing your genealogy!