Friday, January 22, 2010

more family photos to preserve

My Paternal Grandmother Hilma Idh
My paternal grandfather playing the accordian

Aunt Ina, who are these people?


this newspaper article was published in Sweden of 5 generations while
my Dad's Mother's Mother was celebrating her 98th birthday.

My Dad's family

My great, great, great grandmother
Johanna Pettersson
My paternal Grandmother as a baby, Hilma Idh

My grandmother and her oldest son, my Uncle Walter.

my paternal greatgrandparents
Yosemite, a loooooong time ago....


My Dad, the carpenter.

I am on the far right, hiding

My Mom (middle) and the neighbor who introduced us to the gospel.
Thank you Marcie Monk.

I think my Dad and Aunt Catherine are on the right
and I am not sure about the rest, can you help Aunt Ina?
















2 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

I think the one of your grandparents standing 3 feet apart is so funny;)

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

How lucky you are to have all of these in such good condition! Priceless.